AC Maintenance in Arlington
All mechanical systems require maintenance on occasion, and this applies to air conditioners and heaters as well. These complicated but essential pieces of equipment are sturdy, but still prone to damage on account of all the moving parts. Keeping one’s system working reliably can be extremely difficult, but proper AC maintenance can forestall deterioration. Let our professionals at Patton Plumbing Heating and A/C provide capable support for any brand, model, or make.
Get in touch with a skilled tech now at (901) 489-2119 to enjoy a free estimate for AC system maintenance.
Trying to determine how often to schedule AC servicing can sometimes be a complicated process. In most cases, professionals would advise seeking a full tune-up at least two times a year: once in the summer and once in the winter. However, this does not account for all residential environments.
For example, places where there are lots of trees, flowers, bushes, or agricultural fields will suffer a lot more from pollen. Other homes may be positioned near a construction site, which releases a lot of sawdust, VOCs, and other particles. In either of these situations, the smallest contaminants can easily find their way into a home, so maintenance would be beneficial. If a resident cannot remember when they have had their last checkup, this would also be a key sign.
Your Trusted Service Experts Since 2005
$350 OFF - INSTALLATION OF TANKLESS WATER HEATER
Valid from Mar 14, 2023 - Mar 14, 2024
Hear From Our Happy Customers
How Does AC Maintenance Benefit a Home?
One of the clearest reasons why AC maintenance is so important is that it will allow the unit to function more smoothly. In fact, studies have shown that maintained air conditioners can maximize their original quality by up to 97%. However, there are several other advantages of maintenance to consider too.
Arranging regular AC tune-ups will offer benefits such as:
- Better use of energy – All the parts in an AC system, from the compressor to the condenser coils, need to work as a team for the whole unit to work. If one part is clogged, loose, or dirty, it forces the other pieces to work harder. This additional electricity results in higher monthly bills.
- A lengthier lifespan – No one wants to replace their AC just a few years after purchasing them. The best way to extend their expiration dates is by arranging for a thorough examination. Even if just the air filter is not working optimally, it can make the rest of the system expire more quickly.
- Improved quality of life – Dirty, malfunctioning pieces of an AC system are not just a nuisance in terms of the amount of money spent on them. They can also cause discomfort by increasing allergens. The whole household can be protected with frequent maintenance, however. Even a single annual checkup is enough to improve the air quality dramatically.
When it comes to taking care of an air conditioner, trust our team at Patton Plumbing Heating and A/C to provide excellent service.
Just reach out to our team today at (901) 489-2119 or contact us online to have any questions answered about AC maintenance in Arlington.
Why Your Neighbors Choose Us?
- Free Estimates Available
- Professional & Trained Technicians
- People Oriented Company
- Over 30+ Years of Experience