Plumbing & Air Conditioning Services in Germantown
Our homes are more than where we sleep at night. Home is where we gather friends and family. Homes are increasingly becoming where we work. It’s also the sanctuary where we can leave the problems of the world behind.
The comfort that our house provides is dependent on our HVAC and plumbing systems. When the temperature is too hot or cold, you can’t take a hot shower, or a puddle of sewage develops in your front yard, you need professional help, and you need it fast.
Trust Germantown’s HVAC and plumbing experts at Patton Plumbing! Contact us right away!
HVAC Installation & Service
Germantown is blessed with many mild days but is also no stranger to weather extremes. Icy and sweltering temperatures demand reliable heating and cooling.
Our highly trained technicians in Germantown provide maintenance, repair, and replacement/installation services that are second to none:
- HVAC Maintenance: Just like changing the oil in your car, properly maintaining your heating and cooling system goes a long way toward extending its efficiency and lifespan. All heating and cooling systems contain parts that experience wear and tear over time. By making adjustments throughout the year, your system has the best chance to stay healthy. Patton Plumbing’s HVAC professionals suggest evaluating your system at least twice a year, in the spring and in the fall. Maintenance can keep small problems from becoming expensive ones, keep energy bills lower, and improve your home’s air quality.
- HVAC Repair: Air conditioning systems, heat pumps, and furnaces occasionally need more than a standard tune-up. If your HVAC system is cycling off and on, or there are inconsistent temperatures, or strange noises and smells, a repair is possibly needed. Patton Plumbing has the know-how to make the necessary repairs to get you back in comfort.
- HVAC Replacement/Installation: HVAC systems can last up to 25 years but eventually a repair will not solve the problem. The heating or cooling system will need to be replaced. Our licensed and insured HVAC pros can install the right system for the job: central air conditioning, ductless mini-splits, geothermal, and other options.
Your Trusted Service Experts Since 2005
Hear From Our Happy Customers
Plumbing Installation & Service
Plumbing problems can be the most unsightly and smelly problems a homeowner can encounter. But a poorly performing system is more than cosmetic; failing plumbing affects the health and well-being of anyone in the home. The home’s water and sanitation systems are how you cook, clean, and remove waste.
When your plumbing does not meet your standards, contact our team at Patton Plumbing! Our plumbing services in Germantown include the following:
- Water Heater Repair or Replacement: Water heaters typically last a dozen years. During that time, repairs may be necessary. Broken dip tubes, bad heating elements, and faulty burners often need attention. If you see rusty water flowing from your taps, observe water puddling around the heater, or are forced to take cold showers, contact our professionals.
- Tankless Water Heaters: If it is time to replace your water heater, you should consider replacing it with a modern tankless water heater. Tankless systems are more expensive at the outset, but they last longer than traditional heaters and use less energy. Tankless water heaters also provide on-demand heated water and improved water pressure.
- Unclogging & Cleaning Drains: Skin flakes, food, hair, and other debris slowly accumulate on the walls of a home’s pipes. The pipes lose their ability to drain water, causing water to pool in sinks, tubs, and showers. The first reaction is often to buy drain cleaner at the local store, but they contain chemicals that ultimately harm the pipe’s lining. Instead, contact our plumbing experts at Patton who will effectively remove the debris without harming the pipes.
- Sewer Line Repair: How waste is removed from our homes is not usually top-of-mind for most homeowners. The system becomes a top priority, however, when sewage sludge backs up into the home or collects in pools in the yard. The sewer line’s integrity is critical to maintaining a safe home environment. Foul smells and gurgling noises from the sewer are among the first signs of a problem. Contact our techs to pinpoint and rectify the problem.
Our dedication to quality work and outstanding customer service has shown in every project since we were founded in 2005. We are dedicated to providing highly trained, licensed, and insured professionals so our customers can rest assured knowing their heating, cooling, or plumbing needs are in good hands.
Send us a question online, call (901) 489-2119 to speak with a team member, or schedule a service with our online dispatcher. No matter how you reach us, you can count on us to get the job done quickly and professionally.
Why Your Neighbors Choose Us?
- Free Estimates Available
- Professional & Trained Technicians
- People Oriented Company
- Over 30+ Years of Experience