Heating Repair In Arlington, TN
Heating repair is a task that should not be overlooked. Keeping up with regular heating and furnace repairs can help you maintain a safe and comfortable indoor environment, as well as save you money in the long run! A neglected heating system will suffer from decreased efficiency, leading to higher energy bills over time. Routine maintenance for heating systems is an investment in your home and health; it provides peace of mind that the people living in your home are safe and warm during cold winter months.
Our professional heating repair technicians at Patton Plumbing Heating and A/C will not only help keep your heating system running smoothly, but will also help prevent unexpected breakdowns during peak levels of usage. Don’t wait until it’s too late – get heating repairs now to stay comfy, cozy, and financially secure this winter!
If your heater is not turning on, there could be various reasons behind the issue.
Here are some common troubleshooting steps to help you identify and possibly resolve the problem:
- Check the Thermostat: Make sure the thermostat is set to the desired temperature and mode (heat). If the batteries are low, replace them.
- Power Source: Ensure that the heater is receiving power. Check the circuit breaker for the heating system and make sure it hasn’t tripped. If it has, reset it.
- Pilot Light (for Gas Heaters): If you have a gas heater, check the pilot light. If it’s out, follow the manufacturer’s instructions to relight it. If you’re unsure or uncomfortable doing this, it’s best to call a professional.
- Air Filter: A clogged or dirty air filter can restrict airflow and cause the system to shut down. Check the air filter and replace it if necessary.
- Thermocouple (for Gas Heaters): In gas heaters, a faulty thermocouple can prevent the pilot light from staying lit. If you’ve confirmed that the pilot light is on but the heater still won’t start, the thermocouple may need replacement.
- Ignition System: Modern heaters often have electronic ignition systems. If this system is malfunctioning, it may prevent the heater from starting. Consult the user manual or consider calling a professional for assistance.
- Blower Motor: If the blower motor is not functioning, the heater may not start. Listen for any unusual noises or lack of noise when the heater is turned on. If you suspect an issue with the blower motor, it’s best to consult a professional.
- Gas Supply (for Gas Heaters): Ensure that the gas supply to the heater is turned on. If you’re uncertain or suspect a gas leak, it’s crucial to contact a professional immediately.
If you’ve checked these common issues and your heater still isn’t turning on, it’s recommended to contact a qualified HVAC professional for a thorough inspection and repair. Attempting complex repairs without the necessary expertise can be dangerous and may cause further damage to the heating system.
Are you wondering if it’s time to call in heating repair? It’s important to stay on top of heating problems, as they can worsen over time and lead to uncomfortable and even hazardous situations.
Keep an eye out for these five signs that you need heating repair:
- You hear loud noises coming from your furnace
- Your furnace is short cycling or turning off after heating for only a short period
- Your energy bills are higher than usual
- There’s weak airflow from the vents
- You attempt to turn your heating system on, but nothing happens.
If any of these sound familiar it could be time for heating repair or a new furnace altogether. Be sure to contact our professionals today for help! And don’t forget to check out our customer reviews to see why we are the most trusted heating repair team in all of Arlington and throughout Shelby, Tipton, Fayette, and Haywood County!
Your Trusted Service Experts Since 2005
$250 OFF - DUCTLESS MINI SPLIT INSTALLATION
Valid from Mar 14, 2023 - Mar 14, 2024
Hear From Our Happy Customers
Why Should I Schedule Heating Repair?
One of the greatest benefits that come with heating repair services is a longer system lifespan. By investing in heater repair when needed, you can help extend the life of your heating system and avoid more costly replacements down the road. With regular maintenance and service from a knowledgeable technician, your heater is sure to last for years to come.
If you’re looking for quality heater repair services, look no further than our heating repair pros in Arlington, TN! Our experienced technicians are equipped with the latest tools and techniques to get your heater back up and running quickly, so you can stay warm and comfortable all season long. So why wait? Contact us today to learn more about our services and schedule an appointment with one of our experts!
Why Your Neighbors Choose Us?
- Free Estimates Available
- Professional & Trained Technicians
- People Oriented Company
- Over 30+ Years of Experience