Sewer Services in Arlington
A sewer line is one of the most powerful and durable components of a home. However, even these tough networks can experience deterioration after a time. To keep the integrity of the whole system intact, it is a good idea to look for dependable sewer services in the Arlington area. Our professionals at Patton Plumbing Heating and A/C are ready to offer reliable care for any sewer need.
No one enjoys the idea of waking up to discover a sewer catastrophe flooding their house or lawn. Even though it is impossible to completely predict when a sewage problem will occur, there are certain signs of impending issues. Being on guard for these clear indicators is the best way to avoid a lot of mess and expensive restoration.
A few examples of the signs that a sewer is in trouble would include:
- Bright green patches suddenly appearing around the lawn
- A dramatic increase of pests, such as rats and cockroaches, attracted to leaking sewage
- Toilets that continually rush, back up, or suffer clogs
- Foul smells of rotting organic material and sewage waste
- Odd noises of bubbling and gurgling from the sewers
Contact our specialists now at (901) 489-2119 to discover comprehensive support options for all sewer situations in Shelby, Tipton, Fayette, and Haywood Counties.
Your Trusted Service Experts Since 2005
Hear From Our Happy Customers
What Causes Sewer Troubles
It can be difficult to determine what leads to a sewer issue without seeing directly into the pipe. However, certain occurrences are more prevalent than others. Some of these are preventable, while others are less avoidable. Regardless of the cause, our professional technicians can identify and fix the issue.
The most common reason that a sewer would be in trouble would include:
- Clogs caused by masses of inorganic material, such as paper towels, toilet paper, diapers, feminine products, and napkins
- Blockages by oddly shaped foreign objects like keys, toys, tools, and other household items
- Leaks and cracks due to old age
- Corrosion from mineral deposits and traces of harsh chemicals
- Disruption of flow due to tangled masses of tree roots, attracted to the water
- Disconnections between the pipe joints from the earth shifting
- Choked or burst sewers from tangled tree roots seeking water in the system
Although it is possible to have a general idea that something is wrong with the sewer, it’s important to always speak to an expert. A sewer specialist will first be able to inspect the line and identify where the issue is located. Using the most advanced technology in the industry they can even figure out what is causing the problem in the first place. This is important since a sewer that is clogged will need different treatment from a sewer that has burst. Let Patton Plumbing Heating and A/C take care of any sewage troubles immediately.
Just call our team today at (901) 489-2119 or reach out to us online for more info about our trustworthy sewer services in the Arlington and surrounding areas.
Why Your Neighbors Choose Us?
- Free Estimates Available
- Professional & Trained Technicians
- People Oriented Company
- Over 30+ Years of Experience