Whole House Water Filtration
Arlington Whole House Water Filtration and Water Softening
Welcome to Patton Plumbing, Heating, and AC, your trusted source for whole house water filtration and water softening systems in Arlington, TN. We understand the importance of clean, healthy water for your family’s well-being and the longevity of your home’s plumbing system. With our state-of-the-art water filtration and softening solutions, you can enjoy purified and softened water throughout your entire home.
To get a free estimate for a Whole House Water Filtration System in Shelby, Tipton, Fayette, or Haywood Counties, talk to our professionals at (901) 489-2119.
- Ensuring Safe Drinking Water: Municipal water may contain various impurities like sediment, chlorine, heavy metals, and other contaminants. A whole house water filtration system acts as the first line of defense, removing these harmful elements, and providing clean, safe water for your family to drink and use in cooking.
- Protecting Plumbing and Appliances: Hard water is a common issue in Arlington, TN, and it can wreak havoc on your plumbing and appliances. The presence of minerals like calcium and magnesium can lead to limescale buildup, reducing water flow and efficiency in pipes, faucets, and water-using appliances. A water softening system eliminates these minerals, extending the lifespan of your plumbing and appliances.
- Healthier Skin and Hair: Filtered and softened water can have a positive impact on your skin and hair. By removing harsh chemicals and minerals, you’ll experience reduced skin irritation, dryness, and frizzy hair. Softened water also enhances the effectiveness of soaps and shampoos, providing a luxurious bathing experience.
- Brighter and Softer Laundry: Hard water can make your clothes feel stiff and dull after washing. A water softener not only improves the quality of your laundry but also helps clothes retain their color and shape, extending their lifespan.
- Enhanced Taste and Odor: Filtered water offers a fresher taste and eliminates unpleasant odors often associated with chlorine or other impurities. Whether you’re drinking it directly from the tap or using it to make beverages like coffee and tea, you’ll notice the difference.
Q: How do I know if my water is hard? A: Signs of hard water include soap scum buildup, limescale deposits on faucets and fixtures, and difficulty lathering soap or shampoo. If you notice these issues, it’s likely that you have hard water.
Q: Can’t I just use a water pitcher filter or point-of-use filters? A: While point-of-use filters can improve the water quality at specific faucets, a whole house water filtration system offers comprehensive protection throughout your entire home. It ensures that every water source, including showers, toilets, and appliances, receives purified water.
Q: How often do I need to replace the filters in a whole house water filtration system? A: Filter replacement frequency depends on your water usage and the system you choose. Generally, sediment filters need replacement every 6-12 months, while carbon filters may last 6-12 months, and water softener resin can last 5-10 years before requiring replacement.
Q: Can I install the system myself, or do I need professional help? A: Installing a whole house water filtration and water softening system is a complex task that requires professional expertise. Our team at Patton Plumbing, Heating, and AC is well-trained and experienced in providing seamless installations to ensure the system operates efficiently.
Investing in a whole house water filtration and water softening system in Arlington, TN, is a smart decision for improving water quality, protecting your home, and enhancing your family’s well-being. At Patton Plumbing, Heating, and AC, we offer reliable solutions tailored to your specific needs. Trust us to deliver top-quality water treatment systems and ensure you enjoy clean, pure, and softened water throughout your home.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation and take the first step toward a healthier, more enjoyable water experience.
Your Trusted Service Experts Since 2005
How Do I Know If I Have Hard Water in Arlington, TN?
Water quality is a crucial aspect of our daily lives, impacting everything from our health to the functionality of household appliances. One common concern for residents in various regions, including Arlington, TN, is the presence of hard water. Hard water contains high levels of minerals like calcium and magnesium, which can lead to various issues in your home. In this blog, we will explore how to identify hard water and understand its potential effects on your daily life.
Hard water occurs when there is an abundance of dissolved minerals, primarily calcium and magnesium, in the water supply. These minerals are picked up as water passes through natural rock formations and underground aquifers. While hard water is generally safe to drink, it can cause several challenges in your home due to its mineral content.
Several telltale signs can indicate the presence of hard water in your Arlington, TN, home:
a. Soap Scum and Residue: One of the most noticeable signs is the formation of soap scum or residue on sinks, bathtubs, and other surfaces. When hard water mixes with soap, it forms a sticky, difficult-to-remove residue that can leave your bathroom and kitchen looking less than clean.
b. Difficulty Lathering: Hard water reduces the effectiveness of soaps and detergents, making it challenging to produce a rich lather. You may notice that your shampoos, body washes, and laundry detergents do not foam as well as they should.
c. Stiff and Dingy Laundry: Hard water can leave clothes feeling stiff and looking dull even after washing. The minerals in the water prevent detergents from fully dissolving and bonding with stains and dirt, leading to unsatisfactory results.
d. Dry Skin and Hair: The mineral deposits in hard water can strip your skin and hair of natural oils, leading to dryness and irritation. If you find yourself constantly battling dry skin and lifeless hair, hard water might be the culprit.
e. Reduced Appliance Lifespan: Appliances such as dishwashers, washing machines, and water heaters can suffer from shortened lifespans due to mineral buildup. The deposits left behind by hard water can clog pipes and decrease the efficiency of these appliances, leading to higher maintenance costs.
While the signs mentioned above can provide strong indicators of hard water, the best way to confirm it is by conducting a water test. Several options are available to test your water, including DIY test kits or reaching out to a local water testing service in Arlington, TN. Professional testing can provide a comprehensive analysis of your water quality, including the precise level of hardness and other potential contaminants.
Identifying hard water in your Arlington, TN, home is essential for maintaining your well-being and protecting your household appliances. By recognizing the signs of hard water and conducting water tests, you can take appropriate measures to address the issue. If hard water is confirmed, consider investing in a water softener to remove the excess minerals and enjoy the benefits of soft, clean water throughout your home. Remember, well-informed actions can lead to a happier and healthier living environment for you and your family.
Simply get in touch with one of our experts today at (901) 489-2119, or speak to our techs online regarding Arlington Whole House Water Filtration.
Hear From Our Happy Customers
Why Your Neighbors Choose Us?
- Free Estimates Available
- Professional & Trained Technicians
- People Oriented Company
- Over 30+ Years of Experience